Do you use WordPress with Wild Apricot? Today, integrating Wild Apricot functions and content with WordPress requires the use of an embedded iframe gadget. This approach is extremely limited from a design and usability perspective. The experience is not always consistent with the WordPress theme design, and in some cases clicking on a link may take you off the WordPress website entirely. Accessibility and responsive, mobile device support also can suffer. If you want to use WordPress as the content management system for Wild Apricot, read on!
NewPath Consulting is actively designing Wild Apricot for WordPress plugins with the following features:
- Support quick and easy integration of Wild Apricot database content into any WordPress page, post or template.
- One or more Wild Apricot accounts can be combined into one member directory, useful for multi-chapter organizations.
- Use Boolean filters to search Wild Apricot contact data with simple English-like phrases.
- Membership signup and payment to any membership level from a native WordPress form via Ninja Forms custom actions
- All plugins leverage and support the Wild Apricot API
We are looking for volunteers to beta test the plugins. Please fill out the form below to become a beta tester.