NewPath is delighted to introduce the Wild Apricot QuickBooks Manager: a ready-made, configurable Integromat scenario that automates exporting Wild Apricot invoices into QuickBooks.
The Wild Apricot QuickBooks Manager requires a free or standard Integromat account as well as a general understanding of your Wild Apricot database and QuickBooks setup. Configuration requires absolutely no programming!
The Wild Apricot QuickBooks Manager enables any Wild Apricot administrator to:
- export a range of invoices into QuickBooks IIF format with both US and Canadian versions of QuickBooks
- import historical transactions into QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online
- include one or more taxes as part of the item details on the invoice
- map membership invoices, online store, event, donations and manual invoices into separate subaccounts
- create event-specific imports by mapping event names into QuickBooks subaccounts
- customize what is included in the IIF file (e.g. transaction, contact or invoice details)
- automate exports to be scheduled, delivered to a dropbox and/or emailed to your bookkeeper or accountant on a pre-set schedule
- up to 1000 invoices with 2 line items per invoice can be exported on monthly basis using the “Basic” tier of Integromat
- integrate real time transaction flow with QuickBooks Online